Did GW just knock another miniature deal out of the park? They seem to be on fire lately, checkout the latest on this 50% OFF can’t miss miniature deal.
Real recognizes real and when GW’s bringing the heat, they’re crushing it. Depending on the exact nature of the sets contained inside, the new Kill team box may end up being a better value than the start collecting box sets.
I say that because it seems like the Tactical Squad and the Tau Fire Warriors in the Kill Team box are the very same multi part kits that are normally sold for much more than their combined price in the Kill Team core set.
Kill Team Contents?
- Space Marine Tactical Squad: $40 MSRP
- Tau Breachers / Fire Warriors: $50 MSRP
- 40k Mini Rulebook: $30 separate (eBay)
- Kill Team Rules: TBD
That right there at a minimum is $120 which is nearly a 50% discount off the contents! Seems like a great deal to us for sure, as long as it’s the same models. Save a bunch on models, AND get new rules – BONUS!
You can lock yours in below:
Brutal close-quarters combat in the 41st Millennium
No strength in numbers. No margin for error. Pure, fast-paced combat where tactics matter more than brute strength, and every action matters. A single shot can spell the difference between life and death, and a single decision can decide whether a battle ends in glorious victory or dismal defeat: this is Warhammer 40,000: Kill Team.
A whole new way to play games with your Warhammer 40,000 miniatures, this standalone two-player game puts you in charge of small bands of warriors, and gives you one objective – win, or die.
Inside Warhammer 40,000: Kill Team, you’ll find:
– a Space Marines Tactical Squad – this is everything needed to build 10 Space Marines with a huge amount of customisation: boltguns, a grav-gun, a melta gun, a flamer and a missile launcher, with power fist, chainsword, plasma pistol and bolt pistol options for a Sergeant.
– a Tau Empire Strike Team – 10 Tau Empire Fire Warriors, with two drones, a DS8 tactical support turret, a selection of different shoulder pads and back packs and a choice of weapons – pulse pistols, pulse carbines, EMP and photon grenades!
– a 32-page softback Kill Team book, featuring full rules for playing skirmish missions (six Kill Team missions are included), with an extensive section on additional ideas for your games – making up and linking your own missions as a narrative, playing games with more than two players, introducing vehicles and mobile objectives, co-operating against hordes of enemies; there’s almost limitless scope.
– a small-format softback copy of Warhammer 40,000: The Rules, providing the basic groundwork that Kill Team expands upon.
Is Games Workshop making all the right moves this fall?
Plus get a free Horus Heresy Squad for signing up! Click for all the details.Fall of Cadia Character Breakdown - Episode 83