FTW Games will be hosting a 40k 1850 Points Tournament on Saturday September 27th at 10 am
$100 minimum in store credit for prize support!
So regardless of how many people show up, the prize will be at least $100 split amongst the prize winners (First, Second, and Third)! Of course if more that 10 people show up, then the prize pot goes up as well!
Best part is there are no sports, comp or painting score! All you have to do to take home overall is WIN WIN WIN! So bring down your painted or unpainted, and get stuck in!General Information
Day: Saturday September 27th
Registration: 10 am
First Round: 11 am
Entrance Fee: $10
Prize: 100% payout as FTW Games store credit or $100 minimum (in store credit) whichever is greater!
Please construct you army using the new Warhammer 7th Edition 40k “Battle Forged” rules.
We’ll also be running the Forge the Narrative mission pack as well for our tournaments as well, that can be found here. We will play three of the four missions chosen at random each tournament.
Each army may field one Forge World unit in their army per normal force organization, with the following restrictions;
- Forge World Imperial Armor units with the “40K” stamp, and other IA units that are not in a book i.e “experiment rules”, (and are not super heavy flyers / super heavies) are legal for play.
- You must have the exact FW model to used these rules, or a very, very close proxy for it. If you are in doubt about what is allowed, or if your models is acceptable for this event, send us a message or call.
- All 40k Approved fortification are allowed. If taking a fortification larger than an aegis line, simply remove one piece of terrain from your table half if your fortification comes within 3″ of it. If more than once piece of terrain conflicts with your fortification, please see a judge for placement.
- Please use this matrix to determine what the most recent set of rules are for your 40k Approved units. Keep in mind it has not been updated since March 2014, so any book released since then may contain newer rules for your units.
Due to recent tournament events, the following rules are now also in place.
- Each game must go at least four rounds, or else each player will receive a 0 for their score that round. Remaining times are called out throughout the round, and players will be encouraged to finish at least four turns. If your game continually going slow, please call over a judge for help.
- Any army that uses a summon mechanic to bring in more models must use the exact authentic Games Workshop miniatures that they represent. (i.e. skeletons can not be used to represent Nurgle Plaguebearers)
- Army lists must be produced by a validating roster program. (i.e. Army Builder, Battlescribe, etc.) and printed in a readable format for the judges. If you need to use a program to construct you list, please get here early on the day to use our Army Builder program.
- Armies are not normally legal for play unless their physical book is in print for a least one month prior to the event. The lastest Codex that is legal for this event is Grey Knights from August 2014
- You must also have a physical copy of the army book(s) or the eBook equivalent for the army you are fielding with you during the event for reference!
This event is first come, first served. A spot may be reserved by paying the entrance fee at FTW Games in advance, or calling and getting on the list.
No refunds. Army Lists may be submitted for review. Although this is encouraged, it is not required.
If you need to use the computer to print your army list please be here at 10am sharp!
Custodes Rumors From Kenny & Haspil Unsupervised Episode 134