Looks like 40k is getting some organized play fun too this summer. Checkout what else is coming from Games Workshop soon !
Source: Games Workshop (facebook)
An activity series you say? That sounds familiar:
Each kit contains:
- 4 Missions of various engagement levels
- 1 Painting Competition
1 In-Store Building Activity
- 3 sets of participation certificates for the hobby-centric Engines of war build, and the Armored Escalation Painting events (one set for veterans and Youngbloods alike)
- Badges (the pins pictured below)
- Tank Shock Tokens (the punch token cards for vehicle damage, etc.)
Tank shock was a series of several linked activities, so looks like something new for 40k to keep interest moving forward for veterans and new (Vedros) players alike:
A new series of Warhammer 40,000 activities starts today in Games Workshop and Warhammer stores across the world.
This week the theme is assembling and painting Genestealers and Space Marine Scouts.
There’ll be painting competitions, building workshops and more. Get in touch with your local store and find out how you can get involved.
Here’s the latest on GW’s very first campaign in a very long time:
Source: GW (facebook)
What We Know:
- WAR IS COMING
- The Global Campaign Returns from GW.
- It begins July 14th
So lots of fun and exciting new things in store for both 40k and Age of Sigmar at stores across this globe this summer!
~Will you play both??