One of the many Launch Day releases, the Sector Imperialis Objectives kit offers some cool terrain objectives for a decent price. Let’s take a look.
The Sector Imperialis Objectives kit is finally here, and honestly much is coming out this Saturday it will be like a Christmas for most Warhammer 40K players.
This kit comes with 42 plastic components, 3 of which are made from clear plastic. There are 7 markers in total made with resin. Now, this kit is sold out on line and will not be available again until July 10th. But, there should be kits in store on Saturday if you are lucky enough to pick one up.
What is cool about this kit are the transparent (clear) plastic pieces for the Stasis-Crypt, the light for the Field Medicarium, and the window to the Lucius Drop Pod. The instructions are pretty clear for all the models themselves.
Now, the detail may not be as quality but it is a terrain kit after all, so I fell like it is reasonably priced for what we are getting.
This product will be back on sale online on 10th July. Don’t worry if you can’t wait, you can buy in your local store from Saturday 17th June.
Used to mark the objectives fought over in games of Warhammer 40,000, these plastic Objective Markers are designed to add an extra element of narrative to your games – they’re certainly evocative of the grim darkness of the far future.
7 markers are included:
– Munitorum Supply Dump: a selection of ammunition paraphernalia, featuring 3 crates (with separate lids) and 2 bombs;
– Exterminatus Device: an unexploded incendiary device, counting down dangerously close to apocalypse;
– Orbital Vox Array: a tall communications mast;
– Administratum Cogitator Shrine: a computer terminal, featuring pipework visible behind the phosphorescent screen;
– Field Medicarium: a sinister medicae servitor and operating table;
– Lucius Pattern Escape Pod: featuring a removable door and optional rock for mounting;
– Xenos Stasis-Crypt: a specimen tank containing the head and spine of a Genestealer, with a clear plastic front.
This kit is supplied as 42 plastic components, 3 of which are made from clear plastic.
Be sure to check out our Unboxing Vid of the Sector Imperialis Objectives for Warhammer 40,000!
Be sure to check back with us daily for more 8th Edition news and reviews. For more on the Sector Imperialis Objectives and all things Warhammer 40,000 head on over to Games Workshop!Top 5 New Eldar Rules & Should FW Be Allowed? Ep 123