BLANK - MANOWAR BOARDING SHIELDS (L) - Pop Goes the Monkey
Small = 2 Shield
Medium = 6 Shields
Large = 10 Shields
These custom shields are sold unpainted and meant to be added to your favorite 28mm marine model. Painting is made easy by providing a raised emblem and details ensuring a consistent and uniform appearance.
The hand holding the shield is included as part of the shield so, adding these to your model requires a minor amount of hobby skills. Simply snip off part of a marine arm you already have, or add a set of Adjustable Arms from our store to your order in the style you want.
Browse the full lineup of upgrade bits for your miniatures on the Pop Goes the Monkey webstore.
- All products are printed to a 25-micron standard using high quality cured resin. Just like any miniature kit it is unfinished, comes unpainted, and unassembled attached to its support structure from the production process.
- Parts are pre-cleaned and ready for primer once removed. Basic hobby skills and tools are required to finish this model. Plastic bases are not included.
- The image shown is the stock photo of the rendered miniature while painted models are for reference only, and not included.
- To remove the bits from their supports: submerge the whole assembly in water that is hot to the touch for 5 minutes. Use your fingernail to punch away several supports to create a starting point, and carefully peel your parts off of the remaining supports altogether. More delicate parts may require clippers or a hobby knife.
- Do not attempt to remove supports from a model while at room temperature. Keep the model out of direct sunlight, or extremely cold temperatures. As always, use caution when working with resin material, and hobby tools.