DRAGON HEAD - TROJAN POWER SHIELDS (L&R) - POP GOES THE MONKEY
NOTE: Size Selection Equates to Quantity per Sprue, Not the Products’ Scale.
Small = 2 Shields
Large = 10 Shields
This kit includes 5 Left-Handed and 5 Right-Handed shields and are sold unpainted. They are designed to fit any of your favorite 28mm marine model. The shield includes the hand holding it so, adding these to your model requires just a minor amount of hobby skill. Simply snip off part of a marine arm you already have, or add a set of Adjustable Arms from our store to your order in the style you want. Painting is made easy by providing a raised emblem and details ensuring a consistent and uniform appearance.
Browse the full lineup of upgrade bits for your miniatures on the Pop Goes the Monkey webstore.
- All products are printed to a 25-micron standard printed to a 25-micron standard using high quality cured resin. Just like any miniature kit it is unfinished, comes unpainted, and unassembled attached to its support structure from the production process.
- Parts are pre-cleaned and ready for primer once removed. Basic hobby skills and tools are required to finish this model. Plastic bases are not included.
- The image shown is the stock photo of the rendered miniature while painted models are for reference only, and not included.
- To remove the bits from their supports: submerge the whole assembly in water that is hot to the touch for 5 minutes. Use your fingernail to punch away several supports to create a starting point, and carefully peel your parts off of the remaining supports altogether. More delicate parts may require clippers or a hobby knife.
- Do not attempt to remove supports from a model while at room temperature. Keep the model out of direct sunlight, or extremely cold temperatures. As always, use caution when working with resin material, and hobby tools.