Hover Transport Closed Back - Bitshapers
A multipart kit of the Hover Transport Closed Back will be made for you on a high-quality resin printer. Closed-back upgrade kit for the Space Marines Impulsor kit by Games Workshop that fits perfectly with the existing kit (see photo).
This Kit Contains:
- top part
- back part
- back door (interchangeable)
Back door is the same as the Bitshapers Repulsor series and fits perfectly with any other Repulsor backdoors.
This product is officially licensed by Bitshapers. If you are after just the .STL files, they are available on Bitshapers Cults Page Here
Instructions for how to assemble your kit are above in the Image Gallery
Miniatures Sales & Marketing Contracted Though Spikey Bits, and Fulfilled By Slicer LLC.
*NOTE: Neither Slicer LLC, or Spikey Bits are affiliated with Games Workshop Group PLC or its affiliates. This product is not designed, manufactured, licensed or approved by Games Workshop Group PLC, and is not intended to include or infringe any intellectual property rights of Games Workshop Group PLC. Please see our full Terms of Service for more information.
- All products are printed to a 25-micron standard using high quality cured resin. Just like any miniature kit it is unfinished, comes unpainted, and unassembled attached to its support structure from the production process.
- Parts are pre-cleaned and ready for primer once removed. Basic hobby skills and tools are required to finish this model. Plastic bases are not included.
- The image shown is the stock photo of the rendered miniature while painted models are for reference only, and not included.
- To remove the bits from their supports: submerge the whole assembly in water that is hot to the touch for 5 minutes. Use your fingernail to punch away several supports to create a starting point, and carefully peel your parts off of the remaining supports altogether. More delicate parts may require clippers or a hobby knife.
- Do not attempt to remove supports from a model while at room temperature. Keep the model out of direct sunlight, or extremely cold temperatures. As always, use caution when working with resin material, and hobby tools.