Seleucid Anchors - XL Combat Shields (No Hand) Pop Goes The Monkey
NOTE: Size Selection Equates to Quantity per Sprue, Not the Products’ Scale.
Small = 2 Shields
Medium = 6 Shields
Large = 10 Shields
These extra large shields are roughly 30mm in diameter and do not include any pre-molded hands. Our customer find they work great for converting Prime Centurion into a more super-sized Terminator or add a unique look to your other models. They are sold unpainted but with the raised emblems and details makes painting easy, ensuring a consistent and uniform appearance.
Browse the full lineup of upgrade bits for your miniatures on the Pop Goes the Monkey webstore.
- All products are printed to a 25-micron standard using high quality cured resin. Just like any miniature kit it is unfinished, comes unpainted, and unassembled attached to its support structure from the production process.
- Parts are pre-cleaned and ready for primer once removed. Basic hobby skills and tools are required to finish this model. Plastic bases are not included.
- The image shown is the stock photo of the rendered miniature while painted models are for reference only, and not included.
- To remove the bits from their supports: submerge the whole assembly in water that is hot to the touch for 5 minutes. Use your fingernail to punch away several supports to create a starting point, and carefully peel your parts off of the remaining supports altogether. More delicate parts may require clippers or a hobby knife.
- Do not attempt to remove supports from a model while at room temperature. Keep the model out of direct sunlight, or extremely cold temperatures. As always, use caution when working with resin material, and hobby tools.