Besides declare Waaaagh on the other gaming tables, of course?
Bad Orky gorilla jokes aside, recently I decided to set up all my Ork models to take some pictures for the blog and prep for an upcoming Apocalypse game. As it turns out I have a bunch of models, an embarrassing large amount actually, so many in fact that I may be feeling little self conscious about it (lols don’t judge me).
- 30 (or so) Gretchin mostly converted from Gnoblars with Goblin heads (Plastic Grot kits came out too late for this guy), and three Runt Herds.
- 1 Custom Converted Snikrot Model and 15 commandos with gasmask heads.
- Six Killa Kans
- Three Deff Dreads
- 12 Boyz with Rokkits for assignment to squads
- 9 Boyz with Burnas for assignemnt into squads
- 3 Boyz with Big Shootas (in addition to six already in squads)
- THREE Squads of 12 Nob Bikers (total 36 Nob Bikers) each complete with 5 Power Claws, Waaaagh banner, Rokkits, Pain Boy and other combi weapons.
- Sixty Slugga Choppa Boyz with Power Claw Nobz
- Sixty Shoota Boys with 6 Big Shootas and two Claw Nobz
- about 30 Stormboyz
- 6 Deff Koptas
- One Nobz Squad of ten armed like bikers.
- Five Battlewagons
- Six Trukks
- Two Kustom Battle Fortresses made from multiple Battlewagon Kits
- One Big Mek Stompa with converted Lifta Droppa, Shield Generators, and other weapons (washed and drybrushed)
- One Normal Stompa
- One Magenitzed Stompa with extra arm (resting on shoulder comes off) to make Goff Claw Stompa.
- Custom Converted Ghazkull made from an Ogyrn, and black reach bits.
- Two Big Meks with Kustom Force Field. One a complete scratch build.
- Big Mek with Shokk Attack Gun
Get the new 8th Edition Dark Imperium minis Your First Month for signing up!