The Skaven are coming, and boy are they packing heat.
These guys look like a bargain, and would probably fit right in on a 40k table to boot!
via the Old Primarch Missed in the Eye of Terror 1-12-2014
M6 WS4 BS3 S5 T4 W4 I5 A4 Ld7 Monstrous Infantry
Unit size 3+
Light Armor (optional warpstone-laced armor; grants the entire unit 4+ armor, but casualties must be pulled from warpstone-laced armor models first. Attacks that target specific models still do so, ignoring the warpstone-laced armor rules )
Each model (each model in a unit may choose differently) must choose from:
– Grinderfists (reroll failed to wounds in assault); S:5, arrives turn 2-3 at a pre-marked position, may shoot or assault upon arrival, d3 automatic hits in assault, magical
– Doom-flayer gauntlets (reroll failed to wounds in assault); +2S, Impact Hits(d3)
– Ratling cannons (reroll failed to wounds via shooting); 18″ S5 Armorpiercing, multipleshot(3d6), ignore longrange & multishot penalties, to-hits rolls of “1” hit nearest friendlies, magical
– Shock gauntlets (reroll failed to wounds in assault); +1S, D3 stomp hits, ignores armor
– Warpfire projectors (reroll failed to wounds via shooting); stone thrower, S5, flaming attacks, multiple wounds(D3), misfies casue d6 hits on nearest friendlies, magical
– Windlaunchers (reroll failed to wounds via shooting); stonethrower, 6-24″ wound on a 4+,magical, 2d6 scatter on a misfire
May not use “Fire on the March, Light troops”