GRAV-BIKE: SLEIPNIR W/SKULL [NO TORSO] - Pop Goes the Monkey
This awesome Grav-Bike was designed by Wyatt Turk from Jack of Clubs Painting as a Primaris Marine bike alternative. On each side of the from forks there is a spot to insert a 3mm wide X 2mm thick magnet at add and swap out the weapon load-outs (weapon options are sold separately).
A flight stand mount is also provided on the bottom of bike as well.
NOTE: Size Selection Equates to Quantity per Sprue, Not the Products’ Scale.
Small = 1 bike | Medium = 2 bikes | Large = 3 bikes
Browse the full lineup of upgrade bits for your miniatures on the Pop Goes the Monkey webstore.
- All products are printed to a 25-micron standard using high quality cured resin. Just like any miniature kit it is unfinished, comes unpainted, and unassembled attached to its support structure from the production process.
- Parts are pre-cleaned and ready for primer once removed. Basic hobby skills and tools are required to finish this model. Plastic bases are not included.
- The image shown is the stock photo of the rendered miniature while painted models are for reference only, and not included.
- To remove the bits from their supports: submerge the whole assembly in water that is hot to the touch for 5 minutes. Use your fingernail to punch away several supports to create a starting point, and carefully peel your parts off of the remaining supports altogether. More delicate parts may require clippers or a hobby knife.
- Do not attempt to remove supports from a model while at room temperature. Keep the model out of direct sunlight, or extremely cold temperatures. As always, use caution when working with resin material, and hobby tools.