Check out these brand spanking new releases! From hobby to miniatures, there is something for everyone coming next week from Games Workshop!
Skyhammer Annihilation Force $370.50
The Skyhammer Annihilation Force does not merely attack. The Skyhammer Annihilation Force destroys.
This bundle gives you everything you need to field the Space Marines Skyhammer Annihilation Force formation. In it, you’ll get two Drop Pods, two sets of Devastator Squads, four sets of Assault Squads and a Tactical Squad, allowing you to build two ten-man Assault Squads and two ten-man Devastator squads.
An enormous mobile fortification, with enough firepower to see off entire squadrons of enemy tanks, the Tidewall Rampart is an awesome demonstration of the advanced tech and forward-thinking of the Tau Empire. Central to this strongpoint is the Tidewall Gunrig; a twin-linked railgun that scans constantly for enemies, discharging ammunition at incredible velocities to obliterate anything that moves. The Droneport collects and collates data to optimise the killing potential of the Gunrig, and the networked AI actively boosts the energy barrier produced by the Shieldline – enemy fire is simply turned back upon the foe.
This amazing multi-part plastic kit contains everything needed to build a Tidewall Rampart; the mobile fortress and defensive bastion of the Tau Empire. In it, you’ll get a Tidewall Gunrig, a Tidewall Droneport (with four drones, built as gun, marker or shield drones) and two Tidewall Shieldlines. Designed to be entirely modular, with many different configurations out of the box, this piece of scenery is limited only by your imagination! Includes full rules for deploying in games of Warhammer 40,000.
Blood Bowl $99
The classic game of fantasy football is back!
A combination of strategy, tactics, and absolute mindless violence, Blood Bowl is the classic game of fantasy football. 2 players act as coaches, selecting their teams from rosters of Human and Orcs and taking to the playing field to earn fame, fortune and the adulation of fans along the way!
Included in the box
Everything you need for yourself and an opponent to play bone-crunching games of Blood Bowl:
– 12 plastic Human players: 2 Blitzers, 2 Throwers, 2 Catchers and 6 Linemen;
– 12 plastic Orc players: 2 Blitzers, 2 Throwers, 2 Black Orc Blockers and 6 Linemen;
– extra balls, team counters, and bases featuring holes to place the ball in, indicating possession;
– a double-sided foldout card pitch – one Orc side, one Human side, each divided into squares to regulate movement and combat;
– 2 card dugouts, each with a Human team’s sideline on one side and an Orc sideline on the other;
– a deck of cards detailing Special Plays and Star Players, as well as references for the included miniatures;
– 2 sets of dice, coloured blue for the Humans and green (of course!) for the Orcs – a mix of D6 Block dice, ordinary D6’s, D8’s and D16’s;
– a 56-page rulebook – this contains the basic rules of Blood Bowl, a number of optional extra rules (Fan Support, different weather, Illegal Procedures, time limits, hand-overs, block assists and more), a guide to assembling your teams and the story of Blood Bowl’s origins;
– a range ruler (used for measuring distances when throwing the ball), scatter template (used to see where the ball careens off to when dropped) and throw-in template;
– a sheet of decals containing number and team symbols, and a list of player positions that can be applied to the edge of your models’ bases.
Fortress of Redemption $115.50
The Fortress of Redemption is an indomitable fortress, a towering bulwark against the ravages of planetary invasion. First used by the Dark Angels of the Adeptus Astartes, these unyielding fortresses have since been used by every military force in the Imperium of Man, and have proved invaluable in the war against disorder. A nigh on unassailable stronghold, the Fortress of Redemption bristles with weaponry, a missile silo and two bunker annexes.
This set contains one multi-part plastic Fortress of Redemption scenery piece. This 91-piece set includes a twin-linked lascannon interceptor gun, two heavy bolters and a missile silo. The main tower stands 14″ high and the whole kit is 24″ wide when measured annex to annex.
Across the vast galactic expanses of the Imperium of Man, a desperate war of survival has raged for more than ten thousand years. Countless savage battles are being fought at any given moment – and none rage more fiercely than those fought between an invading army and a desperate defending force.
The 112-page hardback supplement Planetary Onslaught brings together and updates the rules for 3 Warhammer 40,000 expansions – Planetstrike, Stronghold Assault and Cities of Death – and presents them as stages of planetary conquest. Play them individually, or string the three different sets of rules together to create an epic campaign that tells the story of the fate of an entire world! One player assumes the role of aggressor, and the other defender, playing through the three phases with additional rules tying the whole campaign together into a single, brutal Planetary Onslaught.
– 6 Planetstrike missions
– 6 Stronghold Assault missions
– 6 Cities of Death missions
– Rules and campaign trees for a Planetary Onslaught campaign – play through the conquest of an occupied world from invasion to destruction!
– Updated datasheets for the following Fortifications, which can be used by any Warhammer 40,000 army:
Aegis Defence Line
Wall of Martyrs Imperial Defence Line
Wall of Martyrs Imperial Defence Emplacement
Wall of Martyrs Imperial Bunker
Wall of Martyrs Firestorm Redoubt
Wall of Martyrs Vengeance Weapon Battery
Macro-cannon Aquila Strongpoint
Vortex Missile Aquila Strongpoint
Fortress of Redemption
Void Shield Generator
Shrine of the Aquila
Manufactorum Armoured Containers
Skyshield Landing Pad
Promethium Relay Pipes
– Rules for the following Fortification Networks, usable by any Warhammer 40,000 army:
Wall of Martyrs Imperial Defence Network
Void Relay Network
– Rules for the following Fortifications and Fortification Networks usable by the Tau Empire:
Tidewall Defence Network
The only team to have ever won the Blood Bowl trophy two years on the run (Blood Bowl XVII and XVIII, fact fans,) the Skavenblight Scramblers are at least a bit legendary. They’ve had a run of bad luck since then, but since the recent appointment of their new head coach Sandch Blackpelt, they’ve seen a new lease of life. Being Skaven, they naturally have a love for absolute, mindless violence, and their recent uptick in confidence and aggression has seen them elected Team of the Year 2493 in Spike! Magazine. Perhaps another trophy is within their grasp…
This multi-part plastic kit contains the components necessary to assemble the Skavenblight Scramblers, a team for use in games of Blood Bowl. You’ll receive 2 Blitzers, 2 Throwers, 2 Gutter Runners and 6 Linemen, and a roster sheet. Supplied with a transfer sheet, turn markers, extra balls, and 12 Citadel 32mm Round bases featuring holes to keep the ball in.
The Blood Bowl is definitely here! Stay stealthy hobby maniacs!