Dragons and vampires OH MY! The Sons of Sanguinius and the BIGGEST Dragon you’ve ever seen are here.
Spoiler alert Smaug is already sold out.
Smaug™ is built upon a stunningly detailed scenic base that depicts the vast treasures of Erebor. The Arkenstone™ and The One Ring can both clearly be seen amongst the gems and gold as Smaug™ looms over the would-be burglar Bilbo Baggins™.
This magnificent 42 piece miniature is hand cast using the highest quality resin (the same used by Forge World), and the most advanced techniques to produce a model with extremely fine detail. Every scale, horn and battle-scar has been expertly reproduced to create a beatifically authentic collectors piece.
Weighing in at 2.4kgs, the height of the miniature from the bottom of the base to the tip of Smaug’s™ wing is 8.4 inches (or 21.4 cm). The base is 9.2 inches (or 23.1 cm) long and 5.4 inches (or 13.3 cm) wide.
Codex Blood Angels $49.50
This 112-page, full colour hardback codex contains:
– Background of the origin of the Blood Angels, their Chapter organisation, successor Chapters, colour schemes and heraldry
– Details of a brand new Blood Angels successor Chapter, the Carmine Blades
– An explanation of the most famous events and battles from the Chapter’s history
– Descriptions of all of the units and characters available to the Blood Angels
– A showcase of beautifully painted Blood Angels miniatures
– Rules for fielding your collection of Blood Angels in games of Warhammer 40,000 including army special rules, warlord traits, and a formation for a Battle Company
– Wargear includes weapons only available to the Blood Angels, special issue wargear and the Relics of Baal
– The Sanguinary Discipline – with psychic powers only available to the Blood Angels
– Baal Strike Force – a unique Detachment force organisation chart
– 6 Tactical Objectives exclusive to the Blood Angels
and Sanguinary Guard Edition $165
This box contains everything you need to make a 10 man Blood Angels Tactical Squad, including the options to include a Sergeant, Heavy Weapon and Special Weapon. There are 165 components in total, allowing for a massive amount of poses and variation in your squad. However you assemble it, you’ll have plenty of components left over to add to the rest of your Blood Angels collection.
You get 11 torso fronts (10 of which are unique); the Sergeant’s armour is easily identified as it has a sculpted torso and an attached tabard; there are 10 different leg poses; 16 different heads of which 13 are helmeted and 3 are bare (one of the bare heads wears a re-breather). There are 10 different backpacks; and 10 sets of arms.
There are 10 unique boltguns covered in Blood Angels iconography, a flamer, a meltagun, a plasma gun, and a grav gun. You can also make a heavy bolter and a heavy flamer, both of which come with their corresponding backpacks. The Sergeant can be armed with a combination of inferno pistol, hand flamer, storm bolter, grav pistol, bolt pistol, plasma pistol, power fist, power sword, or chainsword. You can also make one of the following combi-bolters: combi-flamer, combi-plasma, combi-melta or combi-grav.
There are plenty of additional components to really personalise your Tactical Squad including 3 banner tops, an auspex. a range of frag and krak grenades, pouches, holsters, a Sergeant back banner, weapon scopes and melta bombs.
This 11-piece plastic kit makes a Blood Angels Sanguinary Priest armed with a double-edged chainsword. He holds aloft a blood chalice and is equipped with a narthecium, the instrument of all Space Marine Apothecaries.
Included within this set are 7 large-format Warhammer 40,000 psychic power cards – the complete set of new Sanguinary discipline psychic powers available to the Blood Angels. Also included are a full set of 36 Blood Angels Tactical Objectives cards, including the 6 unique Blood Angels Tactical Objectives from Codex: Blood Angels.
Sons of Sanguinius: Blood Angels Painting Guide is a 176 page paperback painting guide. Inside you will find four fantastic miniatures collections – The Archangels, The Blooded, The Lost Brethren, and Strike Force Razorwind of the Flesh Tearers Chapter.