Show your devotion to your favorite Primarch by ordering this Limited Edition Magnus the Red Book! But act fast because there’s only 2500 copies available!
Graham McNeill is BACK, and tells a captivating story of the one-eyed primarch in the third book of Primarchs!
Fighting in the Great Crusade beside his staunchly anti-mystical brother Perturabo, the psychic primarch Magnus and his Legion of knowledge-seekers must walk a fine line between their mission and their own desire to learn forbidden secrets.
New Rules Get Eldar Back in The Fight? - Episode 88
Lord of the mystical and uncanny, Magnus the Red has long studied the ancient crafts of sorcery. A psyker without peer, save only for the Emperor himself, he commands his loyal followers of the Thousand Sons Legion in the Great Crusade, though also vigilant for any lost knowledge they might recover from the remains of dead human civilisations. Now, fighting alongside his brother Perturabo of the Iron Warriors, Magnus begins to foresee an approaching nexus of fate – will he remain true to their mutual aims, or divert his own efforts towards furthering his own mastery of the warp?
Exclusive to blacklibrary.com, this lavish Limited Edition includes the following features:
– 192-page hardback novel encased in a magnetic presentation box
– Leather-effect vinyl with a heat debossed and foiled sigil
– Spine is wrapped with cloth with foil
– A marker ribbon
– Matt laminated covers include a crop of unique artwork which is reproduced in full in the interior.
– Each copy is uniquely numbered from an edition of 2,500.