Warhammer Community just let us in on the new pre-order releases for this week. The Blood of the Pheonix is getting individual repackages. Plus a little bonus from Black Library this week! Let’s check out what they are exactly!
GW Announces Jain Zar, Dhrazar & Incubi For Next Week
His elite troops are of course the Incubi. They may be just as deadly in melee as the Banshees, but they certainly have more spikey bits.
Black Library Celebration 2020
Ramping up the 29th’s celebration, we are getting a book a day to help get us pumped!
- Monday – ‘The Harrowing Deep’ by Miles A Drake
- Tuesday – ‘Redemption of Dal’yth’ by Phil Kelly
- Wednesday – ‘Fist of an Angry God’ by William King
- Thursday – ‘The Will of the Legion’ by Andy Clark
- Friday – ‘Tithemarked’ by Steven Sheil
- Saturday – ‘War in the Museum’ by Robert Rath
So what will you be grabbing? Are you going to pick up these models now that you can buy them by themselves?
Let us know in the comments of our Facebook Hobby Group, and sign up to get your free hobby updates newsletter (with discount coupon codes) each morning as well!