Check out the new releases from Games Workshop, which are all up for pre-order now!
New Leagues of Votann Army Box & More: Pricing & Where To Get Yours
This new Leagues of Votann Army Box pricing is cheaper than we expected, so that’s awesome! This makes the value really decent and will save you $134 (estimated), so not bad at all.
Plus, the Cinderak Burning book and accompanying releases are also here; let’s check them out!
Leagues of Votann Army Box Retail Price: $200
Of course, there’s a massive amount of minis here, a perfect place to start the brand new faction. Even further, based on our estimates (which you can check out here!), there is a metric truckload of value inside!
The two characters leading this army in the box into battle, Ûthar the Destined and the Einhyr Champion, are sure to be the focal point of many of the early games after this release.
It’s been a long wait, but you’ll soon be able to get your hands on the newest faction for Warhammer 40,000. The Leagues of Votann launch set includes 25 new miniatures – Ûthar the Destined (who can also be assembled as a Kâhl), an Einhyr Champion, three Hernkyn Pioneers, and 20 Hearthkyn Warriors.
As for the rest of the box’s minis, there’s no shortage of new toys! Some great-looking hover bikes, and a regiment of armored squats will be yours to command on the frontlines.
The set includes the following multipart plastic miniatures:
– 1x Ûthar the Destined, who can also be built as a Kâhl
– 1x Einhyr Champion
– 3x Hernkyn Pioneers
– 20x Hearthkyn Warriors
– Codex: Leagues of Votann – 104-page hardback book with gloss art and a limited edition variant soft-touch cover
– Datacards: Leagues of Votann – 50 cards including 7 Core Stratagems, 31 Leagues of Votann Stratagems, 5 League-specific Stratagems, 6 Skeinwrought Discipline psychic powers, and 1 Smite psychic power
– Leagues of Votann Token Sheet – 63 double-sided tokens for tracking your Eye of Judgement and other abilities on the battlefield
– 2x Leagues of Votann transfer sheets, each containing 555 individual transfers
All models are supplied with their appropriate bases. These miniatures are supplied unpainted and require assembly
This wouldn’t be much of a new faction without a new book to help them on the tabletop, so of course, there’s this codex as well. If you just want the book, you’ll likely have to wait a few weeks or months for it to release outside of this box.
Goliath Maulers Retail Price: $47
This multipart plastic kit builds two Goliath Maulers, destructive vehicles that can be added to any Goliath gang. These monstrous bikes are loaded with armour plates and spiked power rams, and can each be built with an oversized front tyre or a grinding wheel mechanism. They feature a weapon hardpoint on either side of the vehicle, which can be mounted with a choice of two weapon options – twin-linked bolters, or twin-linked grenade launchers. Each Mauler is piloted by a Goliath Road Thug – the kit includes a choice of four different heads and two interchangeable head crests, to help build distinctive riders for each of your vehicles.
This set comprises 84 plastic components, and is supplied with 2x Citadel 90mm x 52.5mm Oval Bases. These miniatures are supplied unpainted and require assembly
Nothing says brutal power like these big beefy boys on these two huge bikes. If that’s your style then pick these up!
Necromunda: The Aranthian Succession – Cinderak Burning Retail Price: $50
This 128-page hardback supplement contains:
– The Great Darkness: Details of the events that unfolded on Necromunda following the opening of the Great Rift, which split the Imperium in two and caused the great heat sinks in the heart of each hive city to cool. Includes a full timeline of the Age of Succession, and a roster of Lord Helmawr’s children (legitimate and otherwise).
– The Succession Campaign: Rules for playing the first in a series of linked campaigns that take players through the events of the Great Darkness and the start of the rebellion against Lord Helmawr’s rule. Gangs fight not just over Territory, but to gain Sympathisers in their struggle for legitimacy.
– Narrative Scenarios: 12 narrative scenarios that reflect the events of the Great Darkness and the following crisis, from chasing down an Assassin in the Spire to issuing a personal honour duel in the House of Pain.
– Dramatis Personae: Four new Dramatis Personae to use with your gang: Lady Haera, 13th Daughter of Lord Helmawr; Athera, the personal champion of Queen Adina; Gorshiv Hammerfist, the leader of Shiv’s Crushers; and Vespa ‘Minx’ Merdena, the wild child of Slate Merdena.
– Escher and Goliath Rules: Additional rules for use in games of Necromunda, including vehicle crews for Escher and Goliath gangs, as well as two unique vehicles; the agile Escher Cutter and brutal Goliath Mauler. Also included are new vehicle gang tactics for both House Escher and House Goliath gangs.
This is an expansion to Necromunda – you’ll need a copy of the Necromunda: Ash Wastes Rulebook (or the Necromunda core rules and Book of the Outlands supplement) to use the contents of this book.
Of course, this new book is a great way to introduce some new ways to play Necromunda, along with some lore and the rules for those new Mauler bikes too!
Necromunda Dice Retail Price: $18 Each
Get ready for your adventures out in the ash wastes with these gang-specific dice. The Ash Wastes Nomads, Ironhead Squat Prospectors, and Orlock Ash Waste dice sets each include three regular D6, three injury dice, an ammo dice, and a scatter dice.
Goliath Gang Tactics Cards Retail Price: $16.50
This box contains 26x cards (100mm x 75mm) for use in games of Necromunda:
– 8x Goliath Gang Tactics cards, which are for the exclusive use of Goliath gangs
– 12x Gang Tactics cards, which can be used by any gang in Necromunda
– 6x blank Fighter cards, perfect for the Champions and Leaders in your gang deck, these have been stamped with the House Goliath crest.
You will need a copy of Necromunda: House of Chains and the Necromunda core rules to use this card pack in your games of Necromunda.
This new set is great for new or continuing players, thanks to the convenience they provide, so be sure to at least consider them.
If you missed the latest few previews from GW, get all caught up with our coverage below:
Click Gallery below for full-size images.
Here’s the most up-to-date list of new Games Workshop bits from preview models that we should watch for. Click on the gallery above to see dozens of Rumor Engines with new models still left to be revealed!
Are you excited about the new releases?
Get ad-free access to our hobby videos, a monthly drop of miniatures, and support some of the best creators out there for as little as $6 a month on Patreon!