Keep tabs on your favorite factions and characters from the worlds of Warhammer with the latest new release titles. Be sure to click here for the latest special on Audiobooks that is happening right now to score free Black Library books!
Cursed City Retail Price: $16
Ulfenkarn is a city of nightmares. Its vampiric rulers have indulged their bloodlust in every shadow-clad alley, turning the once-proud metropolis into a charnel house. Already crushed beneath the tyranny of Radukar the Wolf and his Thirsting Court, a spate of vicious murders plunges the mortal inhabitants into fresh terror.
Emerging to uncover a connection between the attacks is an unlikely group of heroes: a vampire hunter from Carstinia, a slum-born vigilante, a ruthless wizard, and a soldier who is the last survivor of her noble bloodline. Arrayed against them are the undead monsters that thrive upon Radukar’s gory regime – but a daring search for answers turns into a fight for survival when the Wolf himself descends his Ebon Citadel and joins the carnage in the streets…
Written by C L Werner
Lore drops! If you enjoy or are interested in Cursed City this book is sure to be a good option.
Empire at War Retail Price: $21
The Empire is the largest and most powerful realm in the Old World. Founded by the warrior-god Sigmar, it is built up of city-states and provinces that are now bound together under the rule of Emperor Karl Franz. Only through the actions of its valiant heroes has it repelled the numerous invasions brought against it. And in the far north stands Kislev, one of the Empire’s staunchest allies and the first bastion against the rampaging Chaos hordes beyond…
– Riders of the Dead (novel) by Dan Abnett
– Grimblades (novel) by Nick Kyme
– Warrior Priest (novel) by Darius Hinks
– Swords of the Empire (anthology) by Various Authors
– The Vampire Hunters (short story) by Robert Earl
– Meat Wagon (short story) by C L Werner
– The Case of the Scarlet Cell (short story) by Gordon Rennie
– Rest for the Wicked (short story) by James Wallis
– The Nagenhof Bell (short story) by Jonathan Green
– Swords of the Empire (short story) by Dan Abnett
– Shyi-Zar (short story) by Dan Abnett
– As Dead As Flesh (short story) by Nick Kyme
– Dead Man’s Hand (short story) by Nick Kyme
– Sanctity (short story) by Nick Kyme
– The Miracle of Berlau (short story) by Darius Hinks
In a change of setting, the old world Warhammer Fantasy also has some iconic stories, some of which are right here in this Omnibus, so check it out if you’re interested!
Rogal Dorn: Emperor’s Crusader Retail Price: $19
As the Great Crusade enters its sixth decade, the fleets and armies of the Emperor spear out into the galaxy to bring the Imperial Truth to thousands of worlds. Expansion has been swift, but must now be tempered with consolidation. Even so, the Emperor demands that the boundaries of the Imperium be pushed further into the unknown.
The Master of Mankind tasks four primarchs with the dangerous mission of securing the worlds of the Occluda Noctis – hundreds of star systems on the far side of the Northern Major Warp Storm, whose warp-churning presence casts a shadow on the guiding light of the Astronomican and blinds even the Emperor’s psychic sight. Rogal Dorn leads his Imperial Fists directly into the heart of this cosmic twilight. Isolated, battling a foe the likes of which nobody has encountered before, Dorn must use all of his strategic genius and irresistible will to conquer the darkness in the name of the Emperor.
Written by Gav Thorpe
The Primarch series are usually slam dunks, so check this out if you are a fan of the Imperial Fists or Rogal Dorn.
This is quite the sweet deal if you want to listen to podcasts or books! Especially if you’re traveling, this is perfect for helping pass the time. Here’s everything you get even at the cheaper price:
- 1 credit a month to pick ANY title from our entire premium selection—to keep forever!
- Stream or download 1,000s of included audiobooks, podcasts, and Audible Originals in the Plus Catalog.
- No commitments. Cancel anytime and keep all your purchased titles.
If you’ve never used Audible before, the credits are really cool. You get a free book a month, on top of all the streaming stuff, that you get to keep. So just with this, you’ll get three Black Library books to keep, which is just cheaper than they actually cost.
Are you excited about these new Black Library releases this week?
Get ad-free access to our hobby videos, a monthly drop of miniatures, and support some of the best creators out there for as little as $6 a month on Patreon!