The newest White Dwarf just dropped a bomb in one of it’s feature pages about the release date of Book VII: Inferno from Forge World!
Scanner sent in this image from the newest White Dwarf and if you had written off the release of Book VII unitl 2017, you may want to reconsider:
This Month Sees the release of .. Horus Heresy Book VII: Inferno!
Looks like the Rout is assembling in both games of 30k and 40k this holiday season, as winter and ruin is coming to tabletops everywhere… soon?
Grab your salt shakers, there’s word today out of England on all the hot hobby topics you want to know:
Source: Kylo Rylanus
Howdy Guys and Girls 🙂
Some more news from the Open Day:
– No other Sisters of Silence have been worked on yet. They wanted to see how popular the first set were.– Resin upgrades for the plastic Custodes will get done, similiar to the Secutarii ones. Also more vehicles.
– The Custodes will get an army list equivalent to the Solar Auxilia.
– Talons of the Emperor armylist. You will be able to do a pure Sister list or pure Custodes list or mix.
– Custodes are older than Thunder Warriors. Info about their creation is heavily guarded by the Emperor. No packers.
– Jenetia Krole, Valdor and Ahriman will get rules in Inferno!
– Thousand Sons will have scalable psychic powers.– Inferno should be ready for pre-release February the 4th!– Next Black Book will feature Blood Angels and Dark Angels.– Daemon Magnus seems to have an alternate head and a sword option!– “Squats are NEVER being done. Ever. You will see fishman in space before Squats. And there is no love for fishmans in space :(“
Question is now, how much will he cost? Get your ready to summon your wallet to the register this holiday season for sure!
All as planned!