Checkout a converted army of purely Orky looted and custom Imperial Guard models that were a blast to play on the tabletop!
Here is the overall “motor pool” list of what models I have for the army. I also have a ton of converted Orks and Grots for the army as well, that help complete the overall theme of the army.
- 1 Ninja Grot Company Commander
- 1 Inquisitor Meepo (grot in power armor w/ psychic hood)
- 2 Company Command Squads w/ Lascannon, 2x Plasma Guns, and Chimeras
- Two Nine Model Veteran Squads w/ Lascannon 2x Meltas, and Chimeras
- 1 Ten Model Veteran Squad w/ Three Melta Guns, and Chimera
- 1 Ten Model Veteran Squad w/ Two Plasma Guns
- 1 Platoon Command Squad w/ 4 Flamers
- 10 Psyker Battle Squad Models (mix of Night Goblin, and Crypt Ghoul bits), that can be split to form two squads with grot standins, and Chimera.
- Extra Special Weapon Models (2x Melta Gunners, and 2x Plasma Gunners)
- 2 Ten Man Guard Platoon Squads
- Squadron of Three Converted Hydra Flak Tanks, made from reconfigured Ork Trukks, and Phalanx Cannons- Check them out they are pretty sweet.
- 2 Converted Vendettas (Deff Koptas) with fold-able helicopter props
- 1 Leman Russ Execuctioner with Plasma Sponsons
- 2 Manticores- one with magnetized missiles, both have rotating turrets.
- 5 Custom Objective Markers.
So that’s 9 Looted Chimeras, 2 Looted Manticores, 2 Looted Vendettas, 3 Looted Hydras, and 1 Looted Leman Russ Executioner, oh and lots (like one hundred or so) of Imperial “orky” guardsmen plus special weapons (4 Converted Lascannons, 9 Converted Melta guns, 8 converted plasma guns, and 4 flamers).
It all even fits all nice and neat into a Sabol Division’s worth of foam trays.
Checkout the extreme close-ups below!
Sadly these Orks will no longer Waaaaaaaaaagh for me, as they have a new Warboss to lead them, but they will always be one of my favorite hobby projects.