It pretty much combines the play of 40k with the ridiculousness of Duke Nukem, and makes for a lot of fun. The game is called FRAG! and it’s a AWESOME.
The one part it is lacking in however is miniatures, and that is where we come in. My buddy, kicked off a FRAG! league around the shop, and the stipulation is that you must have your own custom figure to play.
This is his second custom figure named Chainsaw Pete, his first one Tyson, I featured a few weeks ago.
Pete also features a ton of bits, and has a punky Neckromunda feel to the model.
Lets take a look at all the bits he used to make this model.
- Catachan HW Team Carnivorous Plant
- Chainswords x4
- Ork Spikey Shoulder Pads x2
- MK8 Errant Armor Chest
- Space Marine Power Armor Legs
- Space Marine Power Armor Arms
- Space Wolf Pack Head
- Capped Vents from Fantasy Terrain Sets
- Chaos Space Marine Backpack
- MK1 Space Marine Hunter Killer Vent (on top of the Backpack)
Check all the views of Chainsaw Pete below.
What do you think of him? Steampunk or Necromunda? -MBG
View All of Our Shows Top 5 New Eldar Rules & Should FW Be Allowed? Ep 123